SM-4 is a signaling (marking) lamp with automatic solar power supply, designed for marking of obstacles in shipping with a range of 4 nautical miles (7,4 km).
The SM-4 marking lamp is a LED lighting source, designed to mark the following:
- small safe/dangerous buoys;
- short range navigation buoys;
- buoys for tracking;
- private navigational aids;
- ports and maritime entrances;
- channel markers;
- oil and gas towers;
- public piers, ports and maritime tourist routes;
- terminals for boats and cutters;breakwaters and all sorts of sea and river infrastructure;
- floating markers;
- the lamp is extremely compact. It is installed very easily and quickly with no need of additional equipment and external power supply.
The body is resistant to different atmospheric influences and is entirely hermetically sealed.
SM-4 can operate in a mode of permanent lighting, as well as in a mode of preset mode of blinking.
The lighting modes can be set using a remote control device.
No special maintenance is required.
Information about SM-4 can be found - HERE.
Information about installation parts suitable for SM-4 can be found - HERE.