SAM-07 is a low intensity type A ot type B signalling system, designed to mark obstacles in aviation. This type of equipment is intended for installation on high buildings, towers, poles, and others that according to ICAO requirements should be marked as obstacles in aviation. It is used when on the site there is no power supply voltage available or its availability and maintenance are not effective.
- Automatically switch on the lamp when it is dark;
- Automatic switch on of stand-by lamp;
- Protection against battery overcharging;
- Protection against battery discharging;
- Alarm output;
- Various modes of operation ( automatic, manual, test).
Information about SAM-07 can be found - HERE.