The SML series has been designed as a replacement of the conventional luminaires for public street lighting. The original compact design with excellent thermal characteristics provide continuous and reliable operation in all weather conditions. The adaptive fixing mechanism allows attachment to different types of poles and pillars.The SM series is suitable for illumination of different class of streets, avenues and intersactions in accordance with international standards.
- Worldwide powered;
- Active Power Factor Corrections (PFC);
- Extremely wide asymmetric borosilicate glass lenses;
- High quality area illumination;
- Ergonomical light - close to natural light;
- High energy efficiency;
- Automatic economy late night dimming;
- Option for automaticly on/off by brightness;
- Long lifecycle;
- No maintenance coast;
- Ecological - mercury and lead free.
/ lm/W /
|Real luminous fluxof the luminaire||Information for
|SML10||10||109||1 090||1 015||860||
|SML20||22||109||2 390||2 220||1 180|
|SML40||35.1||120||4 190||3 890||3 300|
|SML60||57||111.5||6 355||5 900||5 000|
|SML70||70.2||120||8 375||7 780||6 600|
|SML90||92.1||114||10 500||9 770||8 280|
|SML110||114||111.5||12 710||11 800||10 000|
Photometric data for the simulations is available upon request.