The luminaires of the IPM series are a powerful light source, providing excellent lighting characteristics of the work surface.The luminaires of this series successfully replace the conventional powerful luminaires of the "bell" type.The usual way of installation is a suspended (hanging) installation.
- Worldwide powered;
- Active Power Factor Corrections (PFC);
- Optics of specialized lenses for indoor directional lighting;
- Guaranteed pressurization;
- Various mounting;
- High quality area illumination;
- Ergonomical light - close to natural light;
- High energy efficiency;
- Long lifetime;
- No maintenance coast;
- Ecological - mercury and lead free.
|Real Luminaire Efficacy
/ lm/W /
|Real luminous fluxof the luminaire||Informationfor downloading|
|IPM-2S-460||464||85.7||39 750||36 970||
|IPM-3S-690||696||85.7||59 620||55 450|
|IPM-4S-920||928||85.7||79 500||73 925|
Photometric data for the simulations is available upon request.